- The Modernization of the PCB Industry / Re-Thinking the Supply Line
- What We Do Explained…in EBN
- Unspoken Truth About the Source of PCB Quality Problems
- Having a Voice In The PCB Quality Meeting
- Balancing The Cost vs. Savings of Offshore PCB Manufacturing
- Balancing Cost Savings vs. Offshore Sourcing Risks
- Designers Perspective: Why Coordinate with the PCB Fabricator?
- 3 Keys To Controlling Quality With Offshore PCB Manufacturing
- The Hidden Costs of PCB Offshoring
- Hazards of Estimating PCB Costs
- #Electronics Offshoring Issues
- For the OEM Buyer new to PCBs – Part 1 of a 2 part Blog
- Chasing Low Wages and Fake Parts – China Report 2 of 2
- China Report #1 of 2
- Where Do We Fit Into The Manufacturing Landscape?
With most of PCB fabrication coming from Asia, and less than 10% installed capacity in the USA, we can modernize our approach to purchasing boards. Managed Manufacturing Services ,or Value Added Distributors, of Asia based PCBs can streamline the buying process, eliminate the risk, and help you adapt to the current reality.
from EBNonline August 22, 2016 The Latest Approach to PCB Sourcing As U.S. PCB manufacturers disappeared in the 90s and early 00s, they were replaced primarily by sources in China, which now holds enormous capacity and actually performs with outstanding consistency in its more automated factories. The challenge has been knowing how to tap into […]
As a printed circuit board manufacturer, we are chartered with building your boards to perfection. Consequently, we scrub your documentation and ask questions until we believe we have the whole story. With our factories so highly automated, we rarely see manufacturing issues…but never stop checking. Where we do see issues is with documentation. This week’s […]
PCB quality can be a difficult subject. What is good, what is not. You don’t really want to overrule your quality inspector, but you should have a voice in the decisions. EBN was kind enough to publish our thoughts on the subject. See link. http://www.ebnonline.com/author.asp?section_id=3907&doc_id=280870 What are your thoughts?
In this article we put some hard numbers to the true cost of going to Asia for PCB manufacturing. Numbers too rich for your company? Out of balance for what you need done? Managed Manufacturing Services may be the answer for you. Follow link below for the full article. http://www.ebnonline.com/author.asp?section_id=3907&doc_id=280642
So many purchasing professionals I meet are wary of exposing their company to a supply line risk by buying printed circuit boards offshore. With good reason, it often goes wrong…. In this article of ours published by Circuit Assembly Online Magazine, we walk you though the best way to understand the costs and the best […]
PCB designers and PCB fabricators are different sides of the same coin. Coordination between the two processes is essential to success. This presentation walks you through that coordination process. Essential read for any new designer or any designer who has experienced delays or garbage coming from the PCB manufacturer.
Quality is Free but but requires some up front investment when contracting with an offshore PCB manufacturing service. This article puts some light on where to make that investment and how our Managed Manufacturing Services operate.
Hidden costs remain the biggest and scariest issue with having product manufactured offshore. These unseen costs suck out your profit margins.