QUALITYPCB Quality Certifications and Philosophy
“Quality starts with an attitude reflected in products…whether ours or yours.”
Over the past decades of printed circuit board manufacturing we have lived through multiple evolutions of what “quality” means and how to achieve the highest standard.
The enduring and critical constants are two principles:
- Continuous Improvement
- Passion for Excellence
With these two principles as our foundation, we add the following commitments:
- Control points and measurements at critical processes.
- Continuous process improvements and regular process audits
- Operating excellence and professional communication.
- 100% outgoing testing for all multilayer boards and all production ss/ds boards.
- Full traceability to MFG location and date of manufacture.
- Incoming inspection records maintained for 7 years.
- PCB FACTORY
IPC 6011, IPC 612, IPC 600, IPC 610
Safety Agency ( File # upon request), ISO9001:2008, ISO 150-14001:2008
- PCBA FACTORY
ISO 9001 -2008
ISO 14001 -2008
TS 16949 (Automotive)
ISO 13485 (Medical)
Recognized Safety Agency (File upon request)